Who should market on TikTok?
- Visual brands
- Food & beverage brands
- Experience brands (VR, etc.)
- Hair Products
- Coaches / councilors / mentors
- Personal care – City wide only
- Real estate
- Mortgage advisors
- Crypto/ alternative finance
What do they get from TikTok ads
- Access to an active pool of users
- Over 1 billion active monthly users
- More and more “adults” are joining Tiktok
- Predictability in the funnel
- Tiktok inspires users to “shop”
- Users highly likely to spend/ make purchases – 2.3bn spent in 2021 in the app
- Clients booking direct
- Control of growth
Tiktok Ads - Why this fast growing platform needs to be a part of your marketing mix
Tiktok is currently the fastest growing social media platform.
It’s a common misconception that Tiktok has a very young user base, and therefore isn’t a profitable avenue for brands to invest their time and money. Users on Tiktok are highly engaged and highly likely to spend.
As the user base continues to age, and a more mature audience continues to join the platform, Tiktok should be part of any business’ marketing arsenal.
Growleady are experts at helping brands reach new audiences on Tiktok. Book a call today to learn how we can help you.
Get started to unlock your business growth…
We’re all about results. Check out what we’ve done for our clients and what they have to say about us.
“We’ve been working with Growleady for less than a month and we’re already generating around 1 lead per working day! We’re happy with the quality and highly recommend Growleady.”
A recruitment company approached us to help them get in front of more SME business owners in the HVAC space. This is a challenging sector, but we created a campaign that helped them take on 2-4 new vacancies per week.
We’re ready to help you grow. Book a call and speak to our knowledgable and friendly team to get started
(C) 2021 GrowLeady